YouTube is a very renowned software that lets the masses like, share, comment, and appreciate tonnes of videos. You can watch the videos on mostly all devices, may it be your phone, desktop computer, laptop, or even tablets.
YouTube playlist downloader is a tool that helps you to download a bulk of videos at once. This includes both pre-made playlists that you find on the platform and the playlists that you might have made yourself. There are ample such tools that can help you do the same task, and allow you to save the downloaded files in various file formats, may it be mp3 or mp4. They help to save your time, and in the meantime, provide the files in high quality.
Given below is a list of specially picked the best YouTube playlist downloaders that you can find on the internet. The list also includes all the various facts which make the tools worth considering. Also, the list has both free and paid software.
List of Best YouTube Playlist downloader
iTubeGo is a YouTube playlist downloader, which has an inbuilt converter. It lets you download videos in the specific file format that you choose, which include mp3, mp4, and even 4K. You do not need to convert the video after downloading it.
- When you download a series or a movie, iTubeGo intelligently searches for the subtitles for the same online.
- You can choose a bulk of videos at once, and it will download them in one go.
You can use iTubeGo to convert the file you just downloaded into more than 40 file formats. These include mp3, mp4, 4K, Mkv, MOV, and more.
- You can use iTubeGo to download high-quality videos from not only YouTube but more than 10,000 other websites.
- You can download iTubeGo YouTube playlist downloader for both Android and Windows.
SnapDownloader can download videos that are as high as 8K in resolution. You can use it to watch videos even when you are offline. Moreover, you can download and convert the video to mp3, or mp4 file format with ease.
- You can use SnapDownloader to download YouTube playlists at once.
- SnapDownloader can also be used on more than 900 other websites.
- You can also download videos parallelly by using SnapDownloader.
- There are no limitations on the use of this tool, so you can download as many videos as you need.
- Further, you can also schedule specific times when you want the downloads to begin.
3. YouTube By Click:
YouTube By Click is getting famous among the masses in recent times. The biggest reason behind it is the fact that it is really easy to use, yet it covers major features like downloading live videos, downloading subtitles, and more. Whenever you are watching a video on your browser, the application gives you an option to download it, just by a simple click. There are zero efforts involved in getting the videos downloaded.
- Besides YouTube, you can also use this software to download videos from Instagram, Twitter, and more.
- You can download playlists as a whole at once.
- The quality of the video ranges from 144p to as high as 8k resolution.
- YouTube videos are automatically detected and can be downloaded with just one click.
Airy is one of the most used YouTube playlist downloaders, which can download files in even more file formats, which include FLV and 3GP. Moreover, you can easily use it with the browser of your choice, may it be Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or even Internet Browser.
- You can choose the quality of the video before the download.
- You can use Airy to share videos with your friends.
- This tool also lets you add multiple links for downloading the video.
- The user interface is really simple and appealing.
- Moreover, you can use Airy on both Windows and Mac.
5. Softorino YouTube Converter:
Softorino is one of the best YouTube video downloaders, which lets you download as well as convert video in just one click. It can be used to convert the audio to mp3, mp4 for Apple devices as well!
- The software automatically recognizes the source website of the video.
- With its easy interface, you can search and copy the link of the desired video without the application.
- The downloaded files can easily be shared within the iOS devices using Wi-Fi.
Softorino also recognizes metadata.
- It supports over 60 websites.
- The software is supported on all iOS, Mac, and Windows devices.
Allavsoft is another software that lets you download YouTube videos easily. It provides various resolutions like HD 1080p, 4K 4096p, and even more.
- You just need to click once to download the video.
- It even has built-in players for playing music and videos.
- You can also play downloaded videos on the application.
- Allavsoft also supports the breakpoint resume feature.
- You can also watch downloaded history.
- The Allavsoft software is supported on both Windows and Mac operating software.
7. Freemake Video Downloader:
To download a YouTube video on the Freemake application, you just need to paste the URL of the video. You can download videos, complete channels, or even in HD, mp3, mp4, and more file formats.
- You can download many files at once, in a stack.
- You can also download clips, TV Shows and movies, etc.
- Freemake is supported on Windows only.
ClipGrab is a fast downloader for videos that supports more file formats than others. These formats include MPEG-4, WMV, OGG, FLV, and more. You can also download videos from Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- It is really easy to download videos on ClipGrab.
- You can convert the downloaded file into tonnes of other formats, as mentioned above.
- You can use ClipGrab on all OS, may it be Windows, Mac, or Linux.
SnapTube allows you to download videos in many different resolutions, depending on your needs. It also features a floating plater, which saves your time.
SnapTube has a night mode, this helps to protect your eyes in dim conditions.
The interface on the application is really easy to use and user-friendly.
You can use SnapTube on Android, Windows, and Mac.
10. TubeMate YouTube Downloader:
TubeMate is a renowned youtube playlist downloader tool used to download videos. You can also browse various locations in the system to save the files. You can also adjust the download speed in this software.
- This software is available in plenty of languages.
- You can also revert the changes if you have changed the language unintentionally.
- You can pause and resume downloads very easily.
- The interface on TubeMate is really easy to get used to.
- You can store numerous files at once on your computer.
- TubeMate is supported on both Windows and Mac.
YouTubNow is a unique cloud-based tool that allows you to download playlists with utter ease. It also has an inbuilt search engine that lets you search for the desired video within the application, and not copy and paste the URL.
- You can save unlimited videos using this service.
- The file formats of the files can also be changed.
- You do not need to register in order to use this application.
- It is available for browsers like Mozila Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
- It is supported on Android and Web.
12. iTube HD Video Downloader:
iTube is one of the tools that you can use on more than 10,000 video websites. Of course, this includes YouTube. You can use it to mass download plenty of videos by using a URL or plugin.
- 4K, UHD, and more of the video formats are available on the application.
- You can use batch download to download a mass of videos at once.
- You will be able to download media files at three times the normal speeds.
- It can also be used to play the download videos with an inbuilt media player.
- The playlist that is downloaded is of the same quality as online.
- Both Windows and Mac support this software.
13. Any Video Converter Ultimate:
Any Video Converter supports a massive array of video inputs. Any Video Converter helps you to download videos in simple steps.
- You can use it to download videos in batch.
- It supports more than a hundred websites, and this clearly includes YouTube.
- You can also edit and crop the videos before downloading them.
- The user interface of this tool is really easy to handle.
This software allows you to download videos for offline use with ease. You can convert the file formats of the downloaded videos with ease. You can also save the videos with subtitles.
- You can use DVDVideoSoft to download videos in bulk.
- You can save the videos in the original quality.
- The tool also allows you to open the lists which have links in the text files.
- You can download and use DVDVideoSoft on Windows, Android, and even macOS.
15. aTube Catcher:
You can download your favourite clips and playlists on YouTube using the aTube Catcher. You can also compute resources and bandwidth using this tool.
- aTube is an easy-to-use tool, with a step-by-step guide.
- Formats like WMA, MOV, WMV, and OGG are available on the app.
- You can also burn your DVD or VCD easily using aTube Catcher, and you won’t need other applications for the same.
- You can also export the content to your phone from your computer. aTube is available on Windows only.
FastestTube is one of the fastest and easy to use tools out there. The application allows downloads in HD and even UltraHD formats. Further, the tool is smart enough to remove advertisements from the videos.
- FastestTube prevents clips from starting automatically.
- It is a web-based tool, which is easy to handle and light on your system.
- It is available on Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- It also removes annotations from the videos.
17. Aimersoft iTube HD Video Downloader:
This tool is used to download videos in HD format. It also features a turbo mode, which can be used to save videos faster. You can use the same tool to download videos from more than 10,000 video websites.
- You can use Aimersoft to download more than one videos at once.
- With just one click, you can use this tool to download a complete YouTube Playlist.
- It also has a very easy-to-handle User Interface.
- It is available on both Windows and Mac.
VideoProc is one of the best youtube playlist downloader and supports tonnes of other websites besides YouTube. Hence, you can use it to download videos and playlists. This online tool allows you to download and convert files in many file formats.
- This tool searches for online subtitles for the videos you download.
- You can download a playlist of videos from more than 1,000 websites.
- You can also enable proxy servers to download in this tool.
- The downloads can later be converted to mp3, mp4 with iPhone support too.
- Windows and Mac support this software.
Videoder is an online-based YouTUbe downloader, which lets you make a collection of your desired videos. You can use it to download 4K and even UltraHD videos.
- Videoder can be used to download videos from over 50 websites.
- You can use it to download the videos in batch.
- A tool in this software also detects links, which can be handy.
- You can customize the theme, so it can also be easy on your eyes during night times.
- Windows, Mac, and Android support this tool.
This is a Google Chrome extension, which lets you save videos from YouTube on your local drive. DownloadHelper also supports HTTP Live Streaming (HLS).
- DownloadHelper can help you to play Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH) videos.
- You can also change the name of the file before downloading.
- Further, you can add a website to hide ads from videos.
- You can also download multiple videos at once.
- The interface on this software is the very comfortable and customizable interface.
- The saved files can be changed in any other format easily.
- You can use DownloadHelper on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Wrapping it up
These are the best downloaders for YouTube in our opinion. Which one is your favourite among these? Do you use some other tools to serve the same purpose that deserved to be on the list? Do let us know about that too in the comments section. Feel free to ask any queries, problems, or suggestions as well down in the comments!