Microsoft Outlook is surely an amazing email service mostly used by windows users. Some of the users reported an error code [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] which is kinda irritating and interrupts the users.
You don’t have to look around for the solutions anymore as we have found some working methods that actually work and will help you to get out of this nasty situation. So, in this article, we will be sharing 3 Simply methods to solve [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8].
But wait…shouldn’t we first find out what caused this error?
What causes [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] Error?
There could be various reasons for [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] error. Sometimes, you manage two or more email accounts in a single outlook application or a single browser due to which the cache data causes this error.
If you are using the preinstalled Microsoft Outlook app, there might be chances that the application is corrupted and requires a fresh installation.
Otherwise, an extension or recently installed cracked software might have created an issue with some of your Windows applications, we will find out the ways to fix this error in the next section of the article.
3 Ways to Fix [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8]
1. Clear Temp Files from Your System
If you are facing an [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] error while using Microsoft Outlook, the first and easy method to resolve is by clearing cache and cookies stored in your computer system.
How to clear Temp files from your system?
- To clear temporary files from your system, you need to press the Windows and R key together on your keyboard.
- Windows explorer will be launched and the folder which contains the temporary files of all the applications installed on your system will show up.
- You now have to press Ctrl + A and then press Shift + Delete to permanently delete all of the temporary files from your system.
- This process may take a few minutes depending upon the size of temp files and the read and write speed of your HDD.
Once done, you can restart your computer and try opening the Microsoft outlook application. This solution will definitely help you to fix the problem.
If the issue still persists, you can try the method listed below.
2. Reinstall Outlook
Still facing [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] issue? Sometimes the files get corrupted due to cracked or malicious software which you install on your system, this result in various unknown issues.
- You first need to uninstall Microsoft Outlook from your system, a simple way to do that is by searching it using the search button on your taskbar.
- Right-click on the icon and click on uninstall.
- In this way, Microsoft’s outlook will be removed from your PC. Now launch Microsoft store on your PC, search and download Outlook from there officially.
- All of the corrupted files will be deleted from your PC and the fresh files will be installed.
Another way to uninstall Outlook from your PC is by using an uninstall tool, let us see how.
- Header over to this site and download the uninstall tool, double click and install it on your system.
- Now, launch the application on your pc, and search for outlook, right-click on it, and click on uninstall.
- The tool will start the process and will ask for your permission to remove all of the leftover data of the application, click on yes to proceed.
- In this way, outlook will be completely removed from your PC without leaving any files and folders.
- You can now download Microsoft Outlook on your PC from the store.
3. Update your Windows version
Windows is infamous for its system updates, you must be aware of this, right? Most of its updates are full of bugs and Microsoft takes a lot of time to fix it. The [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] error may be caused due to a bug in your system and the only way to get rid of it is by updating your version of windows.
Don’t know how to update windows? Follow these steps:
- Search for settings
- Click on Updates and security
- Now the update screen will show up, click on check for updates. Wait for a while and let the windows check if there are updates available.
- The updates will start downloading, sit back, and let Windows update itself.
Once done, you can now launch Microsoft Outlook and use it, the error will be resolved.
4 . Stop using Cracked software
Most of us rely upon pirated software, it is recommended not to use any pirated software as there are high chances of the software being repacked with malicious codes that can harm your personal data and also corrupt your system.
Moreover, pirated software nowadays is used to change the file extension of users system files which can only be decrypted by the developer of that software in return for a huge amount of, these are also called ransomware virus.
5. Use Alternatives
We all know how bad Microsoft is when it comes to fixing issues with its applications and operating system. But you don’t really have to worry, you can use the G-mail app and use your outlook accounts on it, here is a guide on how to do it.
Moreover, you can use the web version of Microsoft Outlook, which I believe is the best way to access your emails and other important stuff.
That’s how you can get rid of [pii_email_57bde08c1ab8c5c265e8] error. I would recommend you to use alternatives rather than updating windows, you can even uninstall the app and reinstall, but if that doesn’t work for you, the best method would be to use alternatives.
No one knows what new bugs will come with the next windows update, so if you aren’t facing many issues with your current version of the window, it would be better to not update it.
I hope this article helped you out to resolve the Microsoft Outlook error, if there is any suggestion or method that can be a great addition to the article, please comment below.